BRING S – THE AGILE CARGOBIKE WITH REAL POWER
With the BRING S, the agile Cargobike with real power over the first and last mile, BAYK AG is launching a vehicle for a trend-setting mobility and delivery culture, which excels with its excellent manoeuvrability, it’s brute power and its extremely resilient construction. The BRING S is in its element in the emission-free transport of goods in city centers, on factory premises, in parks or in retirement homes, as well as in municipal facilities.
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THE BRING S
- Amazing power: Dual motor drive system with 222 Nm torque on the rear wheel axle consisting of two electric motors with TwinTorque 2 x 111 Nm in conjunction with electronic differential
- Power packs for maximum range: two Li-Ion batteries deliver up to 4,000 Wh power for a range of up to 160 km
- Reverse gear and starting aid/pushing aid up to 6 km/h make everyday delivery easier
- Extremely small turning circle: one rear wheel remains stationary during slow turning manoeuvres
- HUMBAUR FLEXBOX starting from a spacious 1.5 m³ volume, offers space for one Euro pallet with a maximum payload of 250 kg
- Heavy duty and durable motorcycle components such as wheels, tyres and hydraulic brake system
- Optimised seating position for speedy mounting and dismounting
POWERFUL AND RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY
Highly reliable motorcycle technology, such as the brake system and the wheels, and a stable construction allow a permissible total weight of up to 490 kg, which are effortless accelerated and moved by two electric motors with combined 222 Nm. A traction aid / pushing aid up to 6 km/h, which is operated by a thumb throttle, allows energy-saving acceleration from a standstill, even on larger inclines. The integrated reverse gear makes shunting, even with maximum load, a breeze. The two motors can either be powered by two batteries from SBS, GreenPack or BMZ with up to 4,000 Wh, are BMS-controlled (Battery Management System) and enable an enormous range of up to 160 km.
MINIMAL TURNING CIRCLE
The compact heavy-duty cargobike is the further development of the BRING, which was originally developed on the basis of the worldwide used Velotaxi, the CRUISER . Compared to the BRING, the BRING S is a good deal shorter, which gives it excellent agility. With slow turning maneuvers, one of the two rear wheels stays on the spot, leaving nothing to be desired in terms of maneuverability.
SPACE FOR GOODS AND ADS
The FLEXBOX container from HUMBAUR with a loading capacity of 1.5 m³ offers space for a Euro pallet and provides all around a large outer area, with which you carry your advertising message into the world. The BRING S can be individually colored and thus becomes an unmissable eye-catcher.
PEDELEC25: THE E-CARGOBIKE AS BICYCLE
As a pedelec the BRING S can also drive wherever bicycles are allowed to drive, e.g. on bike paths, through pedestrian zones and parks, but also contrary to the direction of one-way streets, which are also released for cyclists. The driver does not need a driver’s license and the vehicle does not require an insurance license plate.