- Assembly of cargo bikes with e-support for cargo and passenger transport
- Spoke wheels (bike / motorcycle)
- Error analysis and optimization
- Assistance in the development and construction of prototypes
- Perform repairs
- Delivery and service trips with 3.5 t panel vans
- small, friendly and appreciative team and much more ...
- Completed training as a two-wheel mechanic, bicycle mechanic, two-wheel mechanic or similar
- alternatively also like to change career with screw bends and willingness to learn
- strong technical understanding
- craftsmanship and careful work
- Reliability and teamwork
- Reading of electrical circuit diagrams and wiring is an advantage
- ideally professional experience with e-bikes / pedelecs
- good knowledge of German
- Basic IT skills are an advantage
- Joy and fun with creative screwdriving
- Class B driving license
- 5-day week of 40 hours
- 28 days vacation / year
- above average salary
- Working in a friendly team, in an area where others go on vacation
- Business sector E-mobility with extraordinary future potential
We were able to inspire you and arouse your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please send us your complete documents (CV, certificates and your earliest entry date).
Or by post: BAYK AG, Holger Großkopf, Dettenhofener Str. 14, 93188 Pielenhofen, Germany
If you have any questions, we can be reached by phone: +49 9409 86 255 77
Note: By submitting your application documents, you agree to the storage of your data for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job offers.